Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fumbled by Facebook

If you are reading this on Facebook, where it appears that this is just a random "note" that I, for whatever reason, threw onto my profile, please visit my actual blog for the rest of my ramblings. I tied the blog to Facebook thinking it would give a wee snippet of each post and direct readers to the blog itself, but it does no such thing.

There's a shock. Me, thwarted by technology again. The internet remains a tricky, magical creature full of surprises.

1 comment:

Ghost Baker said...

On Facebook, if you click the "add link" area and then enter a direct link to the new post (eg, http://fumblingwithgrace.blogspot.com/2009/06/fumbled-by-facebook.html), it should give a little blurb and then direct people to your blog. Should! I make no promises!