Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bienvenidos To Me!

Welcome back to my universe, amigos! It probably would have been more useful if I had told you that I was going on vacation before I went on vacation, as opposed to letting you know now, when I'm back, when you undoubtedly spent the last week in mourning, convinced I had died of avian Ebola flu, never to throw words and vulgarities at you again.

I mean, I know you got over it, but you thought it.

That said, I am back, and with many delightful things to tell you all about. There was a lake party, a visit from Mil and Dil, a visit from our friends who hosted the lake party*, and a whole week of sun-drenched drinking at the beach. I will tell you all about it...but not right now.

There are many exciting things to come this week, but they will come after I have taken a nap or two, checked myself for ticks, and checked myself into rehab.

And, oh yeah, after I've gone back to my regular day job, which involves neither waterskiing, sunbathing, nor dancing like a completely hopeless sorority case to Right Round.

*Summer goal: Make them as sick of us as humanly possible.

No comments: